On the other hand, this makes every PC pretty fragile. So I'm making some K.O. tables for things that happen when you hit -1 Stamina. Eventually I'll want it to be a d66 table, but this is fine for now.
All of these results would have the PC out of the game for at least the rest of the session, so let the players take over a side character (there are likely to be plenty around because of the friends and family rule).
K.O. TABLE 1: ACTUALLY DEAD
1. Return w/new grimdark costume.
2. New character takes on persona and powers.
3. Pulled forward from the past.
4. Clone escapes from enemy lair.
5. Parallel universe version.
6. Come back undead.
K.O. TABLE 2: BADLY INJURED
1. Cracked skull.
2. Broken limb.
3. Missing limb.
4. Broken ribs.
5. Lost an eye.
6. Truly horrifying scars.
K.O. TABLE 3: PSYCHOLOGICAL TRAUMA
1. New rival personality.
2. Develop related phobia.
3. Test luck to avoid rage due to stress.
4. Luck to avoid freezing due to stress.
5. 1d6 sessions of pacifism.
6. Memory loss (-1d3 Skill).